There is nothing as relaxing when you unwind after a long day with your favourite beauty pamper goodies. From a scented candle to a relaxing eye mask it’s so enjoyable and important to take time out every evening, the health benefits alone are so important and include helping to lower blood pressure, improve digestion, reducing muscle tension and recharging your batteries for the next day. With weeks away to Christmas lots of wonderful days and nights out will be filling your Social Diary to the brim so you want to look your best whilst feeling rested and super rejuvenated. The stores are full to the brim with some magnificent pampering Christmas sets which I will be covering for the next few editions to help give you some ideas for gifts. I’ve rounded up some products to pamper and relax you.
1. Scented Candles are always an instant welcome into any home, they are a symbol of luxuriousness, giving you body an extra sense of calm. Limerick business lady Caroline Howley-Kiely, is a self taught Natural Born Healer and runs local business Simplicity, which provides amazing natural healing with just her hands, in her clinics here in Limerick and around the Country. Also available is a beautiful range of candles, each candle is blessed by Caroline. An array of magnificent scents to chose from that will uplift, relax or comfort you are a truly wonderful Christmas gift idea, you can purchase a single candle or a hamper. Candles are €25 each or a hamper of 3 for €65 can be ordered on 087 3869910. Image courtesy of Dermot Mullane
2. Burt’s Bees Coconut Foot Cream is a pampering natural foot cream which combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerine to neglected, dry feet and a hint of natural rosemary to sooth tired soles. With feet being hidden away for the next few months it is easy to overlook them in our beauty regime but massing in a good foot cream regularly not just softens feet but rubbing them will work on your reflexology points helping relax your whole body, for example rubbing the big toes will relax your head. This perfect overnight foot treatment, which of course can be used at day, gives your feet the nourishment and care for sandal perfect feet.
3. Jo Malone Bath Oil’s are pure luxury with so many top, middle and base tones to chose from like woody, spicy, fruity, light floral and citrus. Founded in 1994 has created some of the most celebrated elegant fragrances in the industry. The beautiful bath oils are full of wonderful ingredients gently fragranced to moisturise the skin
4. No 7 Instant Results Revitalising Hydrogel Eye Masks are radiance enhancing eye masks that work to visibly reduce the appearance of dark circles, while the Vitamin E effectively conditions to give instantly refreshed, brighter skin around the eye area. Always use products designed for the eye area as the skin is much thinner in this area and regular creams are too heavy. €19.50 for a box of 4 in Boots
5. Sleepeaze Pillow Mist is infused with soothing essential oils, this very fine mist creates a calming aroma and encourages sleep at bedtime. Simply before getting into bed, spray the mist above your bed around the bedroom the calming aroma of lavender will help you relax and aid a peaceful nights sleep. Not suitable for children. Available from Boots €7.99
Until next time!