The countdown to Christmas is officially on and our favourite beauty brands are spoiling us with a host of wonderfully-priced goodies. Stores are full to the brim with beautiful sets to cater for ladies and gents and, of course, your budget. Some brands have special offers, including gift sets when you spend a certain amount, so it is well worth shopping around. Try picking up the in-store catalogues, which will give you ideas about their offers.
Until next week
1. Cocoa Brown 12 Days of Tan Advent Calendar features 12 of their top products, including the 1 Hour Tan Mousse, Golden Goddess Shimmering Dry Body Oil, Ice Goddess Shimmering Oil and Rose Gold Goddess Shimmering Dry Body. Priced from €69.95
2. The Gift of Pro Collagen from Elemis is €249 but worth €440. Elemis’ meticulous attention to detail, pioneering formulas and remarkably transformative results are truly what sets this luxurious skincare brand apart. There are a range of gift sets to choose from.
3. Benefit Glam Francisco: €49.50 but worth over €95, this gorgeous globe contains 3 full-size favourites, like Hoola bronzer, brow highlighter, mascara and a travel size high-beam highlighter. This is well worth a buy if you are a Benefit fan.
4. Star Buy! Elizabeth Arden have done it again with this blockbuster gift set from Debenhams. It has everything you could possibly need, with 4 lipsticks, 2 glosses, 16 eye shadow palettes and much more in this beautiful cosmetic case. Simply spend €45 and get this set (worth €380) for €70.
5. I find perfume, like makeup, is a personal thing. I think classics like Chanel and Flower Bomb and of course Yves Saint Laurent are always a safe bet when buying perfume for someone. This set, along with other beautiful YSL gift sets, can be purchased at Brown Thomas.